Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Coming Soon

Okay, everyone.
HELLO!
Got your attention? Good. My very first, extremely anticipated (at least by me...and her) author interview is coming on Monday, June 9th. I will post a review hopefully every Monday after that, but I am starting with.....*drumroll-bum bum bum ba da da da bu bum bum* Ms. Rachel Paige Myers. She is an extremely amazing soon-to-be-published author, which is why I picked her. I wanted to start with something different. I didn't want to start with a fabulously-known author, who everyone else has interviewed. No, I wanted her. Her book, Unfortunately Magnificent, is great so far, at least what I've read. Anybody who wants to check it out can use my friends on myspace (she's in there) and Trust me, you won't be sorry. To check her out even more, you can come check out my blog on Monday to see her review. Thanks!
Um,
P.S. You can come and check it out before Monday too, because I will most definitely have some more book posts, starting with the rest of the TTYL series.
C Ya!