Monday, June 16, 2008

8. Confessions of A Triple Shot Betty


First off, I loved this book. I am in the process of applying for a job at a coffee shop sort of like this one in the book and I really hope I get it. But anywayz, back to the book. Geena is the regular sorta-tomboy, boys-kinda-suck, skateboarding chick. But she is also super smart and hangs out with the skank of the town. She also works at the coffee shop. Geena hopes this is the summer to remember. She'll have her best girl friend, Amber, and her cousin, Hero, there to do girly things with like tan around and paint their nails and go shopping. Then Hero arrives and right off the bat Amber is positive she doesn't like her. So they fight. Then Hero finds a love interest. He likes her too.
However, the player of the town, the irrestiblely hot John Jamieson likes Hero and he won't give up until she finally admits that she likes him too. Everyone is surprised that Hero doesn't latch on to John, as any other girl would do, even Amber and Geena. Then something happens that (mmhmm that's right, I'm not gonna tell you) will keep you guessing how its gonna turn out.
I got this book in the mail yesterday and I finished it this afternoon. That just tells you how good it is.
RATING: 5 stars

0 Comments: