Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wired Wednesday: Volume One

This is a new addition to the blog. On Wednesday as soon as you get up, grab a cup of coffee (or something else that's caffienated, if your not a coffee addict like me). Nothing before. We need some coffee to get us through the rest of this Hump Day. Then state how you feel on the blog and answer the following questions.

Feeling: A little tired

Current Book: Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen

Next Book In Line: Top Ten Uses For An Unworn Prom Dress

Last Book Blog Seen (besides your own): The Reading Sanctuary

Link This Blog Please. Click Here

Are you impressed by this Blog? Yes, I liked the layout.

Any plans for today? I have volleyball practice until 4:30 then at 5:15, I have to babysit with the rest of the freshmen in Student Council. Then I will come home, shower, eat something, and begin to read.

0 Comments: