Tuesday, August 26, 2008

27. How I Found The Perfect Dress by Maryrose Wood


I had the most unbelievable summer. On a bike tour of Ireland, I fell head over handlebars for the hunky guide, Colin, and-oh, yeah-magically discovered that I'm a half-goddess. Then it was back to my painfully normal life-and my relationship with Colin fizzled to the occasional e-mail-until he wrote saying he was coming here!

But Colin's arrival is not so magical-the poor guy's exhausted. It seems that when I found my goddess mojo, a spell was cast on Colin. In his dreams he's forced to dance till dawn with the faeries, who want to boogie for an eternity. If I don't break the enchantment somehow, the prom I've been dreaming of will be Colin's worst nightmare. Look out, faeries, Colin's next dance is with me!

Can this half-goddess dance the night away with the mortal of her dreams?


I didn't enjoy this book. It read long and I wish I had read the first one in the series to see if it was the same.

RATING: 2 stars

1 Comment:

Diana Dang said...

Are you kidding me?? o.o This was the best book for me ever!