Tuesday, August 26, 2008

26. Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita


I'm going to let you in on a little Hollywood secret: Movie stars don't always get along. It's true. You can't believe everything you hear during interviews on Access Hollywood. When a star is asked about her costar, she'll gush about how the two are best buds who go to the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf every Saturday morning after Ashtanga yoga for a fat-free Ice Blended. The truth is they probably haven't seen each other outside work in six months. Celebrities will say anything for good publicity.

How do I know? You've probably already guessed. I'm on of them. I'm Kaitlin Burke, one of Teen People's "25 Hottest Stars Under 25." Number six on Entertainment Weekly's "It List."

I thought this book was predictable, but highly addictive. I love any journal book, and this one was interesting. I just kept reading.
RATING: 3.5 stars

0 Comments: