Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wired Wednesday: Volume Two

Feeling: Pretty energized

Current Book: Fringe Benefits by Valerie Frankel

Next Book In Line: Top Ten Uses For An Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro

Last Book Blog Seen (besides your own): Teen Tuesday

Link This Blog Please. Click Here.

Are you impressed by that Blog? Of course, there are so many thoughts and ideas there from other reviewers.

Any plans for today? Well, I plan to take a shower and get dressed. I will do my hair and makeup, and then I will make some breakfast. Then I have SCHOOL = Physical Science, Spanish II, World History, Band/Choir, World Lit, Lunch, Health, Intro To Food Service, and Geometry. After that, I have practice from 3:30 until 6:30ish. On the sheet, it says we get out at 6:15, but that never happens. Then I might get a haircut and eat some supper. Yup, that's pretty much it.

0 Comments: