Friday, September 5, 2008

September Contest!!

The Book: The Elite by Jennifer Banash




Timespan: September 5th through September 26th

How to Get Points:
1 ENTRY
- Post a new comment on this post with your name and email address.
- Post a new comment on a book review on my blog.
- Post a new comment on an interview on my blog.

2 ENTRIES
- Make a bulletin on MySpace advertising my blog. (Make sure we're friends first, so I can see it.)
- Post a link about this contest on your blog.
- Join Wired Wednesday, which is another of my blogs.
- Refer someone to my contest and make sure they tell me.

3 ENTRIES
- Make me a banner or button to advertise my blog or Wired Wednesday.

4 ENTRIES
- Make me an animated banner or button to advertise my blog or Wired Wednesday.

When you've done something to gain points, please email me with what you did in the subject line (a different email for each task, please). words.speak.volumes@gmail.com is the address. Have fun.

I have decided to do this on Friday, so that I can call it Free Friday. I love alliteration. I am now part of Salon Sunday, Teen Tuesday, Wired Wednesday, Booking through Thursday (no alliteration, but it sounds cool all the same), and Free Friday. Free Friday will occur on the FIRST Friday of every month.

P.S. If you have any more ideas, you can email them to me and I'll pick the amount of points.

22 Comments:

wdebo said...

Oh, I always wanted to create a contest that would be fun, though I dont know if I can lol. :) I hope you get lots of entries!!!!

Mari said...

I haven't read this yet. I would love a chance for a copy. :)

tetewa said...

I'd like to be included for a chance for this! tWarner419@aol.com

Diana Dang said...

Please add me!

faked_sugartone at hotmail.com

Bunny B said...

I'd love to read this book! Thanks!

bunnybx at gmail . com

Bunny B said...

Blogged!

bunnybx at gmail . com

Anonymous said...

Vanessa
whatvanessareads (at) hotmail.com

Yan said...

Oh! Definitely count me in!

ylin.0621[at]yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would absolutely love to be entered!

aimme21 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Opps, forgot to mention that Yan has mentioned this giveaway to me.

Anonymous said...

Hey!
This is awesome, Enter me please!!

Grace L

luv [dot] jesus [at] hotmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

I would absolutely love to be entered!

I really don't want to say this but she'll probably come and attack me if I don't, Yan has directed to this awesome contest.

linda9510@gmail.com

di said...

i would love to be entered

Test said...

Count me in, please. BTW, I'll add you to my contest sidbar for the extra entry.

Alessandra said...

Count me in, please!

Alessandra
outofblue1[at]gmail.com

Diana Dang said...

I see this book everywhere! But every contest I join I never win, I hope this chance will be able to!

Diana Dang
faked_sugartone at hotmail.com
http://www.orientaldesires.blogspot.com/

Melsy626 said...

I would love to be entered.....thanks!!! :)

nadine said...

enter me please. i would love to win this book.

nadine-stella
stellargurl93[at]aim[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I haven't read this yet. I would love a chance for a copy

Book Sp(l)ot said...

I would so love to win this book :)

-Lucile

Anonymous said...

I haven't read it yet, either. Please enter me!

Adayla
emaildayla(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I don't give out my e-mail address where random people can see it, but click on my name to go to my site's contact page.