Monday, September 1, 2008

Back To School

13 hours and counting before my first day of high school starts.....



I'm only a little nervous. I know at least one person in each of my classes which is good. One of my best friends, Jade, is in 8 of my 9 classes, which is pretty exciting. I have a new book that I started tonight. FRINGE BENEFITS by Valerie Frankel. I'm bringing it along in my new purse. For school, I always get new stuff, that's part of the fun.

Tomorrow is a big day for me. I have my first day of high school, which is exciting, of course.
Then tomorrow is also my first high school volleyball game. I'm on the freshman team and I can't wait. I just got new shoes and they're orange, one of my school colors. I'm going to get back to reading, because being in school makes me want to read even more.

0 Comments: